What we do – briefly
As specialists in all types of marquee based events our 25 years of experience means we’ve constructed marquees in some amazing and very challenging places. So we’ll use our experience to find a solution to work for you, whatever you want.
We always keep ahead of changing fashions but we’re not afraid to be simple or traditional. We can always come up with new ideas for you, but we’ve found the key to getting your event spot on is asking the right questions and listening carefully. Then we can show you the best way to get exactly the look and feel you’re after, all within your very important budget.
What we do that’s very special
We do a lot of things very well but here’s what you’ll find that extra bit special about us:
- We listen to you very carefully. You’ll find we spend the time to find out exactly what you want from the event, how you want the marquee to look and why. Then you get the marquee as you see it in your mind’s eye. And if you’re stuck for ideas, we’ve got loads.
- We manufacture our own marquees because that gives us total control over the quality and means whatever you’re looking for, we can provide it. Special or unique shapes, something unusual, just ask. And we can make sure your marquee will be free from internal supports so the space is totally usable.
- If you order carpet with your marquee, at zero extra cost you will have brand new carpets, the finishing touch of extravagant quality to give the marquee the feel that it’s been created just for this special occasion. Did we mention it’s free?
- And last, but we find just as vital, you want to be able to relax, confident as the big day approaches that everything is taken care of. So we’ll make sure you know exactly what you’re going to get and we’ll go through the planning meticulously with you. But if you have last minute panics, we’re always there to help.
Who are we?
Based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire, the company is run by Mark and Louise Gamble and an enthusiastic team of experienced marquee technicians. Mark is the boss and looks after operations; Louise is one of the voices on the phone, the expert who looks after the planning of every event with Mark.
When Mark comes out to look at your site you’ll soon realise how passionate he is about marquees and everything to do with your event. Louise loves to understand the background behind why you’re after a certain look and feel; it helps make sure you get precisely what you’re after and ensure your event runs like clockwork
We’d describe our team as hardworking, seasoned professionals who share our enthusiasm and are weatherproof as well. We’re very proud of them.
What type of events do we look after?
You name it, we’ve done it.
For personal events, from weddings to christenings, from every type of party to wakes. And more.
For corporate events, from hospitality to AGM’s, from trade shows to fashion shows, from product launches to exhibitions, from road shows to sporting events. And many more.
How does the process of hiring a marquee work?
Designed and honed over the years to make your life as easy as possible and to deliver perfect results, on time, every time, we follow a step by step system, but in short here’s what we do for you:
- We listen to what you want, very carefully as you talk to your dedicated organiser
- We give advice based on our experience, but only advice, it’s your event
- We make sure we’ve understood exactly what you’re looking for
- We make sure we understand how much you want to spend
- We go through a checklist to make sure you’ve thought of everything
- We visit your site on a no cost, no obligation basis to finalise your requirements
- We send you detailed confirmation of what you want
- 3 Weeks before the event we will run through the final numbers with you and do all the last minute double checks for your peace of mind.
- We make sure you’re happy with all the arrangements and answer any questions or queries you might have
- We’ll erect the marquee in the week before your big event, always finishing with at least one clear day before the great occasion for the caterers to come in and for you to set up your personal touches
- We’ll walk you around the marquee after it’s set up to make sure you’re 100% happy
- We usually take a wedding marquee down on a Monday, it’s not unusual for wedding guests to have breakfast in the marquee the next morning and chat about what happened the day before, however if you need more time just ask. If you need a marquee removed immediately after your event, just ask. Dismantling of the marquee will always be agreed in advance so you know when to expect us.
- Finally we’re always on hand if you have any questions or a last minute panic – we’ll take care of it with a smile
Want more information? – give us a call now on 01455 698 565 for a free, no obligation discussion on your requirements or quote, or just to ask questions.